- Showcase style tournament
- Each team will be scheduled for four (4) full length games (weather permitting*) on full regulation fields.
- NO TIMEOUTS allowed. During an injury timeout, the clock will run.
- Games will be two, 25 minute running halves, with a 5 minute half time.
- 2022- ONLY 2022
- 2023- ONLY 2023
- 2024- ONLY 2024
- 2025- ONLY 2025
- 2026- ONLY 2026
- 2027- ONLY 2027
- 2028- ONLY 2028
- OPEN- Any combination of 2022, 2023, 2024, & 2025 athletes
- The 2022 and 2023 division teams are permitted to roster to three (3) players from the next youngest grad year
- Balance deadline – January 18, 2021
- Preliminary Schedule released – April 19, 2021
- Final Schedule Posted – May 10, 2021
- Rosters due – June 14, 2021
- Player waiver deadline – July 21, 2021
Inclement weather is out of the control of the tournament directors, officials, and site managers. In the event of thunder and/or lightning, all games will be suspended for 20 minutes from the last occurrence. Games will resume at their regularly schedule times. Cancelled games may not be rescheduled. If weather disrupts scheduled games, Management has the authority to adjust the schedule as needed, including shortening games, adjusting the schedule, etc. In the event of extreme weather, it is up to the tournament directors, officials, and the site managers as to whether the conditions are deemed safe to play. All decisions final.
No refunds will be issued for game cancellations, due to acts of God (i.e. rain, severe wind and/or thunder and lightning).